Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Collecting money via Moneygram through Specific Shopkeeper



1. Today I went to collect money via Moneygram


2. I went to Kiel in an Indian shop - "Himalaya Asia Shop"



3. I kept await for few mins.




4. I been asked for my Reference number, Name, Ausweis, Password, Address etc.


5. After putting all information in Moneygram portal - everything comes fine and accurate.


6. But, now Indian owner wants to re-justify me and my background (???!!!), What last name I could have, Why I have this last name, Why in Passport its not written according Moneygram .. bla bla bla.



7. Ofcourse, I tried to answer every question (Its money matter :(  )


8. Now, he refused to pay me.


9. As usual - threat and rude behavior with traditional headshaking.



10. Calling me cheater, fraud and threatening me for Polizei.



11. I went out, and called Polizei ( 110 )



12. 5 Mins later they arrived.



13. With my very low grade German, I was able to explain them my problem.


14. The shop keeper became so friendly, as friendly as - tried to kiss me.



15. However, I felt as nice as - I fucked his ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment