Friday, December 19, 2014

Sherlock Holmes - no suitable quote


 How appropriate to having below one at your own shelf [well - I don't have any; to me it laid over my favorite desktop]. Its a full book, hardback, total 711 pages all short stories and 4 novels, includes the same black & white illustration originally published in The Strand Magazine.








On upper part pages are golden marked, super printed. The cover photo is the color version of originally published drawing in The Strand Magazine. 

Its long way back, when first time I read Sherlock Holmes, a book, full of misprinted, even Sherlock was typed as "Mherlock". But nothing could stop me, at home, in school, at rickshaws, while eating, even one time at bathroom.

How happy you can be, of having something like this as gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment